#SALESHACKERCHAT Recap With The Man, The Myth, The Legend Miles Austin!
All tools shared today can be found at http://ftf.sh/SHChat
Connect with Miles on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website; www.FillTheFunnel.com
Q1: What are the hottest trends for tools that sales professionals can utilize in 2017?
- Hottest trends this year in sales: Video. Facebook. Bots Where should we begin?
Q2: What social media platform delivers the best sales results?
- Several are productive- I am having best results with Facebook
- LinkedIn performs best in certain industries but lacks behind in capability
Q3: What are some tools to help sales professionals with prospecting?
- Nudge- shows contact social activity right in my Gmail client.
- Gong provides actionable sales coaching for your calls – Very powerful.
- Sprout Social – brings your customer social activity into one screen. A must.
- Nimble is effective because it provides contact history along with fresh social info.
Q4: What are some tools that can improve communication and effectiveness with customers?
- Video is proven to be THE most effective communication method, sometimes better than F-T-F.
- Look now to see how many unread emails are in your inbox.
- Now look to see how many unread Facebook Messages are unread. That blue icon works for you.
- Bots in many cases are the absolute best way to communicate.
- Bots provide the best answers to common questions in the fastest way available.
Q5: Are there any new presentation tools for sales presentations that sales professionals should use now?
- Haiku Deck is a powerhouse with stunning images, AI that finds images for your content
- Haiku Deck presentations can be given directly or exported to Power point or Video.
- Another top presentation tool is Zoom. Fast, effective with all the visual tools
- Every rep should have their own web meeting software – Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting.
Q6: What types of video should sales professionals take advantage of?
- Live video is extremely effective. Facebook live is free and can be effective.
- Take advantage of a whole lot of goodness with Belive.tv – turns Facebook live into a powerhouse.
- Simple, short how-to or show-me videos can be captured easily with tools like Loom, Soapbox or ViewedIt.
Q7: Do you feel it is important for sales people to have some marketing tools?
- Every top performer I know is using marketing tools in their daily activities.
- Every sales person should have their own email service like Mailchimp or AWeber as a personal database.
- I believe every sales person should have an online home base that THEY own – a website.
I will add additional tools that came up in this chat here later this morning http://ftf.sh/SHChat
Q8: What gains have been made in the fields of bots and artificial intelligence that sales can leverage?
- Bots are here now and having a huge impact on progressive sales teams.
- Simple message bots for improved interaction on social are very effective.
- check out blue lightning bolt icon in bottom right page on my website: http://fillthefunnel.com
- I wrote an introductory post about Sales Bots last week: https://www.fillthefunnel.com/bots-for-sales/
- Bots remove the tedious, repetitive activity from a sales pro, allowing them to do the important work.
- Bots improve response rates to the common questions and improve customer satisfaction.